UPDATED: Thursday 23rd July
For the well being of our Patrons and our Staff Members we ask you to consider our modified conditions of entry. Any breaches of these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
– Members must provide your full name and contact number upon entry.
– Non-members must provide Proof of ID as well as a contact number.
– If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symtoms please do not enter the Club. You are encouraged to test for COVID-19.
– Venue Capacity is limited to one customer per 4 square metres of space
– Customers must remain seated at all times, unless ordering or
– Please ensure you are physically distanced from other customers
and staff by 1.5m
– No more than 10 Customers are permitted at 1 table
– Please follow all directional signage.
– Please ensure to wash hands thoroughly & sanitize.
We have a Covid19 Safety plan and are committed to keeping you safe
Have you been in Victoria in the past 14 days?
Following the outbreak of Coronavirus in Victoria, Members are advised of the enactment of the Public Health Order imposing restrictions on individuals who were recently in Victoria;
- Any person who was in the greater Melbourne area within the previous 14 days is required to self-isolate if the person is in NSW, irrespective of whether they entered NSW before or after the border closure on midnight of Tuesday 7 July 2020
- However, a person is not required to self-isolate if they:
- were in Victoria within the previous 14 days, and
- were not in the greater Melbourne area within the previous 14 days, and
- entered NSW before the border closure on midnight of Tuesday 7 July 2020.
Long Reef Golf Clubs asks all Members, Guests and Staff who have visited Greater Melbourne area in the past 14 days to not enter the Club or Golf Course until they have completed the 14 day self-isolation process.
The easing of restrictions in NSW over the past three weeks has seen an increase in Members and Guests visiting the Clubhouse and the White Rock Café. It is important that Members and Guests follow the COVID Safe Plan in place when in the Clubhouse and on the Golf Course.
- Members must record their Membership number and name at reception when entering the Clubhouse even if they are only scanning their scorecard.
- Guests must use the electronic sign in register at reception and provide their phone number.
- Members and Guests must be seated when consuming alcohol in the Clubhouse.
- Members and Guests must socially distance when standing in the Clubhouse, this includes queuing at the café and bar.
- If you are unwell or showing the mildest of symptoms please do not enter the Club. Our Staff have also been advised of this and will not return to work until they obtain a medical certificate.
Sanitiser stations have been placed in each area of the Club which all Members and Guests are encouraged to use on entry and exit.
Thank you for abiding by our COVID Safe Plan which will allow Members to continue enjoying the Course and Club with minimal disruption.